About us – PV3 Technologies
We are electrochemists, developing and manufacturing materials for electrochemical technologists. Our team has many years of experience in electrochemical technology development, so we understand what our customers are trying to achieve. Our goal is to provide products with high performance and high durability, at a sensible price
PV3 Technologies was founded in 2011, to exploit decades of experience in electrochemical and nano-materials. We operate a pragmatic business model, aiming to support and grow with strategic customers. As a result of the first phase of growth, we moved to larger premises in 2015 and have continued to invest since then. More recent investments have been made in:
- X-ray analytical equipment
- Glove box facilities for air and moisture-sensitive materials
- New production equipment for increased throughput, high reproducibility and productivity.
- Unique QC equipment developed jointly with customers
- A wide range of electrochemical hardware, allowing us to perform cyclic voltammetry, impedance spectroscopy, linear polarisation and current efficiency measurements.
Our processes and people
Collaborating with the right partners, recruiting the right people, organically expanding and continuously reviewing our processes, have meant that we’ve always been able to take great pride in the management of our manufacturing systems. It was a natural extension to seek and secure ISO 9001:2015 certification: the external recognition of our business management processes and a way of demonstrating to the outside world the extent of our capability.
Of course, our processes wouldn’t be the same without our fantastic people, and our team here at PV3 Technologies is ever-expanding. As a result of this, the skills and experience we’re able to offer customers increases each year. Currently, we employ specialists in:
- Electrochemical engineering
- Materials science
- Mechanical engineering
- Analytical science
- Lean production